Grace’s Paint is now available on the iOS App Store!
About Grace’s Paint
- Tap and drag to draw (you can use more than one finger!).
- Tap and hold to “spill” the color.
- Switch between drawing and erasing with the pencil and eraser buttons.
- Hint: to erase your whole drawing, switch to the eraser then tap and hold on the drawing to “spill”.
- Tap the “wells” on the side to change brush color, size, and shape.
- Change the colors by holding the rainbow buttons; restore the starting colors with the reset button.
- Save your drawings to the photo library with the save button.
- Draw on photos! Load photos from your library or take pictures with the camera.
- Once a photo is loaded, you can hide it or remove it.
Grace’s Paint is designed to be as easy to use for kids of all ages. The interface requires as few actions as possible and provides immediate feedback — but with a few fun surprises here and there.
Please email email@example.com with any questions or issues about Grace’s Paint.
© 2017 Jason Innes Consulting LLC